Saturday 6 June 2015

EXPERIENCE

Sitting at a corner of my bed, I flashed back to childhood days and all i could see was a young girl filled with passion to excel, love, some day meet someone special, and all. Yea... I really have love and have loved but the least I expected was for a love being to learn through a tough road of experience but you see, its been great learning.
Seems I'm going too personal right? Okay, lets chat and make it about us and not me.
Some of us have really faced life you know. Having experiences like being disappointed by a trusted person, loosing a loved one say parent or sibling, falling in love with a wrong guy, having to take college entrance exams quite a number of times, friends departing when we need them and all.
But you see, from the above experiences,  I've learnt that no one is above disappointment, nobody you love can reciprocate the same amount of love,  a failed attempt is not a stop, the absence of someone you love does not end your living and that no one is alone in the game.
I know you also must have experienced one of these kind of things which usually take some energy to recover from but I must tell you that you should not give up on your passions because of some garbages. Whatever should be let go should be and Whatever needs more attempts should be given more attempts. someone up there has a way of fixing things even when you think you are the best at screwing things up,  He comes over to fix the mess.
Therefore, cheer up and live life.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Short but concise writeup. We have been loved and have loved at one time or the other too. Many have lost someone or something dear maybe to death. Talking about it helps to heal and mend. Thanks Dami for helping with that process with this nice post. Could you please use my poem When Someone You Love Dies in your next post? *winks*

    ReplyDelete