Thursday 26 March 2015

THE FEAR OF GOD; THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

Have you ever pondered on how wise you are? have you ever felt you are not wise enough? ok.
Prov 15: 33 (KJV) "The fear of God is the instruction of wisdom."

As I sat in one of my school's lecture theaters thinking of how to get over a problem, that bible verse rang in my ear and my thought moved away from the problem to the bible verse. I shrugged from the thought of it for a while cause I couldn't figure out how it was going to help me solve the problem I had but then, it rang again more clearly and I got it.

If you fear God or maybe I should be more practical; If you fear your dad and you do not like to get on his nerves, what do you do? Well for me, I will do away with everything that can get me close to his nerves not to even talk of getting on it. most times, it would require me to  think deeply to get an answer and in the course of doing that, I get answers to other problems. When I am out of that mood or right in that mood, I try to apply this idea I just got to a problem in  reality and usually, all I see in myself after this solution works out is a wise woman and seriously, that is simply the way it is with God.

Whenever you are being cautious of your ways because of God, you open your heart for deeper revelations of him and the world that gets you feeling fly like a super wise man.

I believe wisdom is not your ability to stand by a big mountain, pushing it with yiour little effort in order to move it away but your ability to get an axe and shove little parts of it away until it is finally gone. You realize that in this way, you are able to move the mountain and at the same time maximise the little stones you turned it to for something more useful.

Fearing God takes you to a realm of deep thinking that makes everyone see you as a wise person whereas you are just a little deep thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment